Here are 80 Funny Bread Jokes and the Best Bread Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Bread Dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about Bread and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here is the collection of 80 Bread jokes.
1. Why did the slice of bread go to therapy? It had too many crumby issues.
2. What do you call bread that’s full of itself? Doughligent.
3. Did you hear about the bread that became a detective? It always knew when something was a bit fishy.
4. Why was the loaf of bread feeling so tired? It just couldn’t get enough rest.
5. What did the slice of bread say to the butter at the party? “You’re on a roll!”
6. How do you make a bread roll laugh? Tell it a crumby joke.
7. Why do bakers make terrible baseball players? They’re always kneading the dough.
8. What’s Bread’s favorite kind of music? Roll and rock!
9. How do you calm down a loaf of bread? You pat it gently and say, “It’s going to be loaf-changing.”
10. Why was the baguette feeling so confident? It had a lot of self-esteem.
11. What does bread do before telling a joke? It gets a good rise out of the audience.
12. Why did the bread go to therapy? It felt like it was toast emotionally.
13. How did the baker feel after a long day of work? He was kneaded rest.
14. What do you call a person who steals bread? A loafer.
15. How do you comfort a sad piece of bread? You tell it that things will get butter.
16. Why did the bread go to school? To get a little bit of “upper crust” education.
17. What’s a bread’s favorite exercise? Gluten-free yoga.
18. How does a piece of bread flirt? It gives you that fresh-out-of-the-oven warmth.
19. What did the bread say when it saw its friend being toasted? “You’re on fire!”
20. Why was the bread feeling unwell? It had a case of the crummies.
21. What did one slice of bread say to the other at the party? “You’re the toast of the town!”
22. How does Bread apologize? It says, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to crumb-le our relationship.”
23. What’s a loaf of bread’s least favorite day? Sourdough.
24. Why did the loaf of bread break up with its partner? They just didn’t have enough dough together.
25. How did the piece of bread propose to its sweetheart? It said, “Will you loaf me forever?”
26. What did the baker say when he lost his wallet? “Oh, for goodness bakes!”
27. Why did the bread blush? Because it saw the oven’s bun-warming drawer.
28. What do you call a piece of bread with a sunny personality? A ray-social loaf.
29. Why did the slice of bread go to the doctor? It had a case of the crumbles.
30. How do you know if a loaf of bread is telling the truth? Check if its story has any holes.
31. Why did the baker get a promotion? Because he was on a roll!
32. What do you get when you cross a loaf of bread with a poodle? A labradoodle!
33. Why did the bread go to the gym? It wanted to get in shape before bikini sandwich season.
34. How do you fix a broken slice of bread? With a toast-tape.
35. Why was the slice of bread feeling lonely? It couldn’t find its butter half.
36. What’s a piece of bread’s favorite movie? “Loaf.”
37. Why did the loaf of bread call the police? It got mugged in the bakery.
38. What did the bread say when it won the award? “I knead to thank my yeast.”
39. How does bread stay cool? It uses its dough-ray vision.
40. Why did the bread file a police report? Someone stole its doughnuts.
41. How do you make a bread roll feel special? Give it a little pat and say, “You’re a-dough-able!”
42. What did one piece of bread say to the other about their friendship? “We’re the perfect blend – just like flour and water.”
43. Why did the loaf of bread go to the beach? To get a tan.
44. What did the slice of bread say to the bagel? “You’re so twisted!”
45. How do you calm down an angry piece of bread? You tell it to just “loaf” around for a while.
46. Why did the bread apply for a job at the bakery? It wanted to make some dough.
47. What do you call a loaf of bread with a great sense of humor? A real wisecracker.
48. Why did the bread get in trouble at school? It was caught loafing around.
49. What do you call a slice of bread that you like? Your “bread and butter.”
50. How do you motivate a loaf of bread? Tell it to rise to the occasion!
51. Why was the bread feeling confident? Because it knew it was in good “knead” of success.
52. What’s a piece of bread’s favorite game? Crustacean Clue!
53. Why did the bread stay in bed all day? It was feeling a bit crumby.
54. How do you make a bread roll smile? You butter it up!
55. What did the slice of bread say to the toaster? “You make me feel warm and toasty!”
56. Why was the baguette always tired? Because it had too much on its plate.
57. How did the bread feel about being sliced? It found it quite “cutting-edge.”
58. What did the bread say to the butter at the bakery? “You churn me on!”
59. Why did the bread go to school? To get a little “loaf” of knowledge.
60. What’s Bread’s favorite app? I-dough.
61. How do you impress a slice of bread? Show it your “yeasty” dance moves!
62. What do you call bread that’s indecisive? A flip-float.
63. Why did the bread go to the gym? It wanted to get rid of its “love handles.”
64. What do you call a group of musical breads? A jam band.
65. How do you calm down a loaf of bread that’s anxious? You tell it to take a deep “flourish” breath.
66. Why did the bread want to become an astronaut? It wanted to experience the “universe” of possibilities.
67. What’s a piece of bread’s favorite romantic activity? A candlelit toaster dinner.
68. How do you make a bread roll feel welcome? You give it a warm reception.
69. Why did the bread feel so accomplished? Because it had risen to the occasion.
70. What do you call a sacred piece of bread? A fraidy-cat-loaf.
Best Bread Jokes
Here is our Best Bread Jokes Collection.
71. Why was the slice of bread feeling rebellious? It wanted to break free from the sandwich.
72. What’s a loaf of bread’s favorite type of party? A “knead”-to-know basis.
73. Why did the slice of bread go on a diet? It wanted to look better naked.
74. How do you make a bread roll stop crying? You use a little bit of “dough-here” therapy.
75. Why did the bread go to the art exhibit? It wanted to get inspired by some “crust”-worthy pieces.
76. What do you call a slice of bread that’s bad at keeping secrets? A leaky loaf.
77. Why did the bread start its own business? It kneaded a change in its life.
78. What did the piece of bread say after its vacation? “I’m fully loaded and ready to go!”
79. How do you console a heartbroken slice of bread? You tell it that time will “heel” its pain.
80. Why did the bread get a standing ovation? It was the best thing since sliced laughter!
Final Thoughts about Bread Jokes
- Bananas Jokes
- Berry Jokes
- Carrot Jokes
- Oranges Jokes
- Bread Jokes
- Cherries Jokes
- Pumpkin Jokes
- Croissants Jokes
- Cooking Jokes
- Bagel Jokes