Here are 50 Funny Button Jokes and the Best Button Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Button Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Button and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Button.
1. Why did the computer go to therapy? It had too many emotional “buttons” to process.
2. I used to be a button collector, but I lost interest.
3. Don’t trust the button that says “Press for Free Money” – it’s just a waste of time.
4. I told my TV I wanted to watch a movie, but it just stared at me blankly. I guess I didn’t press the right “button.”
5. Why was the button feeling blue? Because it was pressed all the time!
6. Did you hear about the button that went to school? It wanted to be a “smart button.”
7. Why did the button refuse to play cards? It was afraid of getting “pressed” into a gambling problem.
8. I tried to become a chef, but I kept getting in a jam. I couldn’t find the “preserves” button.
9. How do you keep a button from unraveling? You “sew” it some attention.
10. I used to be a button model, but I lost my appeal.
11. Why did the elevator get an award? Because it was always “uplifting” people’s spirits!
12. Why did the button apply for a job? It wanted to make a “positive” change in its life.
13. Why was the computer cold? Someone left the Windows open and didn’t “click” the close button.
14. I’m not a button, but I’m good at pressing people’s “emotional buttons.”
15. Why did the button get a ticket? It was caught “speed-clicking” in a no-pressing zone.
16. What’s a button’s favorite type of music? Pop!
17. Why was the button so confident? It knew how to handle “pressure.”
18. Why did the button go to the doctor? It had too many “click-related” injuries.
19. I accidentally swallowed a button. Don’t worry, I’m not going to “push” it.
20. Why was the button a great actor? It knew how to “perform” under pressure.
21. What’s a button’s favorite game? Spin the Bottle, of course!
22. Why did the button start a band? It wanted to play some “click-worthy” tunes.
23. Why did the button get in trouble? It was “pushing” its luck.
24. I bought a shirt with too many buttons. It was a real “button overload” situation.
25. What’s a button’s favorite social media platform? “Preprogramgram.
26. Why did the button join a gym? It wanted to work on its “push”-ups.
27. What did the button say to the shirt? “Don’t lose your ‘button’!”
28. Why did the computer feel unwell? It had a “virus” that affected its “click” reflexes.
29. Why was the button such a great detective? It always knew how to “uncover” the truth.
30. What did the button say to the elevator? “I’m ‘pressed’ for time!”
31. Why did the button get an award? It was a “standout” in its field.
32. Why did the button break up with the remote control? It felt “pushed” around too much.
33. What did the button say to the shirt? “Hold onto your ‘buttonholes,’ we’re going for an adventure!”
34. Why did the button go to therapy? It had a lot of unresolved “pressing” issues.
35. Why did the button go to school? I wanted to be a “well-rounded” individual.
36. What did the button say to the computer? “You make me ‘click’!”
37. Why did the button apply for a job at the clothing store? It wanted to be a “fashionable” button.
38. What’s a button’s favorite dessert? A “press” ed pie!
39. Why did the button refuse to go to the party? It didn’t want to be “pushed” around.
40. What did one button say to the other? “You’re really ‘sew’ great!”
Best Button jokes
Here are some Best Button Jokes.
41. Why did the button go to the therapist? It had separation anxiety from its favorite shirt.
42. What’s a button’s favorite sport? “Push”-ups!
43. Why did the computer file a complaint? It couldn’t handle all the “click “bait.
44. What did the button say to the fabric? “I’m ‘stitched’ on you!”
45. Why did the button get a promotion? It was a “key” player in the team.
46. What do you call a button that’s full of energy? A “power” button!
47. Why was the button a great listener? It knew how to “absorb” information.
48. What’s a button’s favorite dance? The “Twist” – it’s all about the movement!
49. Why did the button start a podcast? It had a lot of “click-worthy” stories to share.
50. What did the button say after a long day? “I’m ‘pressed’ out!”
Final Thoughts about Button Jokes
- Triangle Jokes
- Harry Potter Jokes
- Batman Jokes
- Star Trek Jokes
- Star Wars Jokes
- Button Jokes
- Coral Jokes
- Bubble Tea Jokes
- James Bond Jokes
- Fire Jokes