Here are 60 Funny Cheese Jokes and the Best Cheese Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Cheese Dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about Cheese and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here is the collection of 60 Cheese jokes.
1. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
2. Why was the cheese feeling shy? Because it was a little ‘gouda’ in its shell.
3. What do you call cheese that’s sad? Blue cheese.
4. What did the cheese say to itself in the mirror? Halloumi!
5. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything, just like grated cheese on pasta!
6. Why did the cheese go to therapy? It had too many emotional holes.
7. Did you hear about the cheese factory explosion? There was nothing left but de-brie.
8. What kind of cheese is made backward? Edam.
9. How do you handle dangerous cheese? Caerphilly.
10. What’s a cheese’s favorite dance move? The Limburger Leap.
11. Why did the cheese refuse to play cards? It was afraid of getting shredded.
12. What’s a cheese’s favorite pick-up line? “Do you brie-believe in love at first sight?”
13. What did the cheese say to the mirror? “Halloumi.”
14. How do you make a Swiss roll? Push it down a hill!
15. What did the cheese say during the photoshoot? “I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. Gruyère.”
16. What’s a cheese’s favorite accessory? Mascarpone.
17. What do you call snobby cheese? To gouda for you.
18. Why did the cheese get in trouble? Because it was too melty-mouthed.
19. How do you catch a squirrel? Climb up in a tree and act like a nut!
20. What do you get if you cross a mouse and a cheese grater? Shredded cheese.
21. What’s Cheese’s favorite movie? The Sound of Muenster.
22. What did the cheese say to the tomato? “You’re kind of saucy!”
23. How do you handle a cheese emergency? Call for queso-dential help.
24. What cheese is made backward? Edam, it’s always made.
25. Why did the cheese blush? Because it saw the salad dressing!
26. What’s a cheese’s favorite sport? Cricket is all about ‘cheeses’ and ‘bowls.’
27. How do you keep the cheese from being stolen? Use a cheese lock!
28. What kind of cheese can be dangerous? Feta-l.
29. How do you make a cheese sandwich? First, take away its bread.
30. Why did the cheese fail its music exam? It couldn’t find its ‘tune-eh.’
31. What cheese do you use to hide a horse? Mascarpone.
32. Why did the cheese hide its emotions? It didn’t want to be grated.
33. What happened to the cheese that went to school? It got grated on the playground.
34. What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror? Halloumi!
35. How does a cheese greet you in the morning? It says, “Gouda morning!”
36. What do you call an exploding cheese? Grateful.
37. How do you get a mouse to smile? Say cheese!
38. Why don’t cheese and crackers play hide and seek? Because the crackers are too good at finding cheese.
39. Why did the cheese go to the art exhibit? It wanted to see the “masterpieces.”
40. What kind of cheese do you use to disguise a horse? Mascarpone.
41. Why did the cheese go to the gym? To get better cheddar.
42. How do you make a cheese omelet? Beat up some eggs, then milk the cows for cheese!
43. What’s a cheese’s favorite plant? Brie-thesaurus.
44. What’s a cheese’s favorite dance? The cha-cha-cheddar!
45. Why don’t cheese jokes ever get old? Because they’re always so mature.
46. What’s Cheese’s favorite book? “Romeo and Gorgonzola.”
47. How do you make a cheese roll? Push it down the hill!
48. Why did the cheese try to catch a baseball? Because it wanted to be a ‘ball’ of cheese.
49. What did the cheese say to the wine? “You make me feel great!”
50. How do you make a cheese laugh? Say something ‘gouda’ to tickle its funny bone!
Best Cheese Jokes
Here is our Best Cheese Jokes Collection.
51. What do you call a cheese that’s all alone? Provolone.
52. Why did the cheese go to school? To get better at curdling.
53. How do you fix a broken cheese? With a little bit of curd-pend.
54. What’s a cheese’s favorite music genre? R’n’Brie.
55. What’s a cheese’s favorite hobby? Stringing along with the crackers.
56. How do you know when cheese is sad? It gets a little blue.
57. Why did the Cheese family go on a trip? For a gouda time!
58. What do you call a cheese that’s an actor? Camembert Bach.
59. What kind of cheese is made backward? Edam – it’s always made!
60. Why did the cheese go to the doctor? It was feeling a bit crumby!
Final Thoughts about Cheese Jokes
- Tomato Jokes
- Salt Jokes
- Oatmeal Jokes
- Potato Jokes
- Pineapple Jokes
- Noodle Jokes
- Pancakes Jokes
- Pepper Jokes
- Cheese Jokes
- Pear Jokes