Here are 50 Funny Circus Jokes and the Best Circus Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Circus Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Circus and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Circus.
1. Why did the circus lion eat the tightrope walker? He wanted a well-balanced meal!
2. What did the circus performer say when he tripped and fell? “I guess I’m not the only one who’s in tents!”
3. Why did the circus clown bring a ladder to the show? He heard the performance was going to be over the top!
4. What do you call a clown who’s in charge of the circus? The ringmaster of ceremonies!
5. Why did the elephant bring a suitcase to the circus? He wanted to pack his trunk!
6. What did the acrobat say to the skeptical audience? “I promise my act won’t let you down – at least not intentionally!”
7. Why did the circus bear refuse to ride the unicycle? He didn’t want to be pushed around!
8. How do circus performers stay cool during their acts? They use their fan base!
9. Why was the circus horse a great comedian? Because he had a lot of neigh-saying fans!
10. What’s a circus performer’s favorite type of math? Circumference!
11. How did the circus tightrope walker make ends meet? By walking in a straight line!
12. Why did the circus clown refuse to wear shoes? Because he wanted to be a little more “toe-tally” different!
13. What did one circus tent say to the other tent? “I’m getting a little pooped – could you support me for a while?”
14. Why did the circus chicken join the comedy act? Because it heard it could lay some eggcellent jokes!
15. Why did the circus snake join the magic show? It wanted to disappear and slither away from the spotlight!
16. What do you call a circus performer who can juggle while riding a unicycle? A multi-talented wheely great entertainer!
17. How do circus performers stay informed? They get all their news from the “ring” leader!
18. Why did the circus tiger bring a bell to the show? He wanted to have a roaring good time!
19. What did the circus elephant say to the giraffe? “You sure stick your neck out for this job!”
20. Why did the circus performer bring a ladder to the lion’s cage? He heard the lion wanted to get on the “higher” level!
21. Why did the circus seal bring a suitcase? Because it wanted to pack its “seal” of approval!
22. How do circus clowns practice their acts? They clown around until they get it right!
23. Why did the circus trapeze artist go to school? She wanted to improve her “high” education!
24. What’s a circus magician’s favorite snack? “Presto” corn!
25. Why did the circus pony go to the doctor? It was feeling a little “hoarse”!
26. What did the circus strongman say after lifting the elephant? “I think I’ve finally found my “weighty” challenge!”
27. How do circus elephants stay cool in the summer? They use their “huge” fans!
28. What do you call a group of circus performers? A “ring” of entertainers!
29. Why did the circus dog sit in the shade? It didn’t want to become a “hot” dog!
30. Why did the circus lion get kicked out of school? Because he was always roaring disruptively in class!
31. What did the circus lion do when he lost his job? He became a “roaring” success in the entertainment industry!
32. Why did the circus performer put their money in the blender? They wanted to make some liquid assets!
33. What do you call a circus that’s full of cats? A “meow-velous” show!
34. Why was the circus clown always good at math? Because he knew how to “juggle” numbers!
35. How do circus animals stay fit? They have a “beastly” workout routine!
36. What’s a circus’s favorite type of music? Anything with a “ring” to it!
37. Why was the circus chef so popular? Because he could really “whip” up a crowd!
38. How do circus performers communicate underwater? With “submerging” jokes!
39. Why did the circus performer bring a ladder to the tightrope? They wanted to take their act to the “next step”!
40. Why did the circus clown wear a belt made of watches? He wanted to “tie” up his schedule!
Best Circus Puns
Here are some Best Circus Puns.
41. Why did the circus kangaroo become a singer? Because it had a hopping good voice!
42. What did the circus elephant say when it saw the trapeze artist? “Whoa, that’s a “high-flying” act!”
43. Why did the circus lion eat the tightrope walker’s lunch? It was a “well-balanced” meal!
44. Why did the circus magician get a ticket? Because he turned a speeding car into a “traffic” jam!
45. How do circus performers always know where they are? They follow the “big top” clues!
46. What did the circus elephant say to the clown? “You have a “trunkful” of jokes!”
47. Why did the circus monkey start a business? Because he wanted to be an “entrepreneur”!
48. How do circus performers keep their clothes wrinkle-free? They hang them on the lion’s mane!
49. Why did the circus tightrope walker bring a parachute? Just in case they needed to “fall” back on their plans!
50. What do you call a circus full of vegetables? A “corny” performance!
Final Thoughts about Circus Jokes
- Bingo Jokes
- Circus Jokes
- Fairy Jokes
- Flag Jokes
- Feather Jokes
- Fridge Jokes
- Karaoke Jokes
- Ladder Jokes
- Lock Jokes
- Hammer Jokes