Here are 50 Funny Feather Jokes and the Best Feather Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Feather Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Feather and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Feather.
1. Why did the feather break up with the pillow? It couldn’t handle the fluff anymore.
2. I told my feathered friend a joke, but it just tickled its funny bone.
3. What do you call a feather that’s afraid of heights? A “chicken” feather!
4. Why did the feather go to school? To get a little “plume” education.
5. Why did the feather blush? It saw the pillow’s “soft” side.
6. What did one feather say to the other feather? “I’m tickled to meet you!”
7. Why did the feather apply for a job? It wanted to earn some “down” time.
8. What do you get when you cross a feather with a kangaroo? A “jump” feather!
9. How do you make a feather float? Take away its heavy “responsibilities.”
10. Why did the feather bring a suitcase to the party? It wanted to pack in the “fun.”
11. What’s a feather’s favorite game? Hide and “peep”!
12. What did one feather say to the other during an argument? “Don’t ruffle my feathers!”
13. Why did the feather take a vacation? It needed to “flock” to a new destination.
14. Why was the feather feeling lonely? It was missing its “com-plume-ment.”
15. What do you call a feather that likes to tell jokes? A “plummy” comedian!
16. Why did the feather go to the therapist? It had too many “weighty” issues.
17. How do you greet a group of feathers? “Hey, flickers!”
18. What’s a feather’s favorite dance? The “wing” waltz!
19. Why did the feather refuse to play cards? It was afraid of getting “plucked”!
20. What do you call a feather that’s always on time? Punctu-“plume”!
21. Why did the feather go to the art museum? It wanted to admire some “fine” work.
22. What’s a feather’s favorite dessert? “Molten” meringue!
23. Why was the feather always the life of the party? It had a “light” personality.
24. What did the feather say when it won the race? “I’m the “quill” -est of them all!”
25. Why did the feather go to the gym? It wanted to “bulk” up.
26. How do you get a feather’s attention? “Feather” it with compliments!
27. What’s a feather’s favorite song? “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough… of Down”!
28. Why was the Feather good at math? It had a natural talent for “counting” its barbs.
29. What’s a feather’s favorite sport? “Plume”-met diving!
30. Why did the feather apply for a job in customer service? It was skilled at “handling” complaints.
31. What did one feather say to the other when it was tired? “I’m going to take a “nap” on it.”
32. Why was the feather always polite? It had the “manners” of a swan.
33. What’s Feather’s favorite game show? “Who Wants to Be a “Flillionaire”?”
34. Why was the feather a great mediator? It had a knack for “soothing” tensions.
35. What do you call a feather that loves adventure? A “daring plume”!
36. Why did Feather start a YouTube channel? It wanted to share its “feathery” wisdom.
37. What did one feather say to the other during a thunderstorm? “Don’t be such a “shiver”-y cat!”
38. Why was the Feather a fantastic storyteller? It could “spin” a great yarn.
39. What do you call a feather that’s really into fashion? A “trendy plume”!
40. Why did the feather get in trouble? It couldn’t “feather” its own nest.
Best Feather Puns
Here are some Best Feather Puns.
41. What’s a feather’s favorite outdoor activity? “Wind” surfing!
42. Why was the Feather a great musician? It knew how to “tune” itself just right.
43. What did the feather say to the pen? “Let’s make some “write” moves together!”
44. Why did the feather get a standing ovation? It gave a “feath-tastic” performance!
45. What do you call a feather that loves to dance? A “twirly plume”!
46. Why did the feather stay up all night? It was having a “down”-right good time!
47. What’s a feather’s favorite exercise? “Flutter-kicks”!
48. Why did the feather join the choir? It had a “light” singing voice.
49. What do you call a feather’s autobiography? “Feathered Tales: My Life’s Quill-est Moments!”
50. Why was the feather a great detective? It had an eye for “clues” and “pinions”!
Final Thoughts about Feather Jokes
- Bingo Jokes
- Circus Jokes
- Fairy Jokes
- Flag Jokes
- Feather Jokes
- Fridge Jokes
- Karaoke Jokes
- Ladder Jokes
- Lock Jokes
- Hammer Jokes