Here are 50 Funny Math Jokes and the Best Math Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Math Fall Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Math and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Math.
1. Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.
2. Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.
3. I’m reading a book on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
4. Why did the student do multiplication problems on the floor? The teacher told them not to use tables.
5. Why was the equal sign so humble? It knew it wasn’t less than or greater than anyone else.
6. What’s a math teacher’s favorite place in New York? Times Square.
7. Why did the student put his math book in the freezer? He wanted to solve some “cool” problems.
8. Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven, eight (ate), nine!
9. Why did the student eat their homework? The teacher said it was a piece of cake.
10. How does a mathematician plow fields? With a protractor.
11. Why did the two fours skip lunch? Because they are already eight (ate)!
12. Why did the student bring a ladder to math class? They heard the course was about trigonometry.
13. How do you organize a space party? You are “planet”!
14. Why did the student wear glasses in math class? To improve di-vision.
15. I’m friends with all the numbers. I even give them my digits.
16. Why was the math book sad after summer break? It forgot all the problems it had.
17. Why was the math book so polite? It had too many square roots.
18. Why do mathematicians never argue? They make valid points.
19. Why did the math teacher go to the beach? To catch some sine and cosine waves.
20. Why did the student do multiplication problems at the beach? They wanted to improve their tangents.
21. Why was the obtuse triangle always so frustrated? It couldn’t make its point.
22. Why was the math book happy? Because it had too many solutions.
23. What did the zero say to the eight? “Nice belt!”
24. How do you make seven an even number? Take the “s” out!
25. How do you stay warm in a cold room? Go to the corner; it’s always 90 degrees!
26. How do you make time fly? Throw a clock out of the window.
27. What do you call friends who love math? Algebras!
28. Why did the student do calculus under a tree? They wanted to find natural logs.
29. What did the triangle say to the circle? “You’re so pointless!”
30. Why did the math book look sad at the party? It couldn’t find its function.
31. Why do mathematicians love parks? Because of all the natural logarithms.
32. Why was the number six afraid of the number seven? Because 7 8 (ate) 9!
33. Why did the student bring a ladder to math class? They heard it was a high-level course.
34. Why did the student use a calendar for math homework? They needed to use dates.
35. Why was the math book sad about the graph? It felt underrepresented.
36. Why did the statistician get in trouble? They couldn’t find their mode of transportation.
37. Why was the geometry book so chatty? It loved to talk about its angles.
38. How do you make one vanish? Add a “g” and it’s gone!
39. Why did the student use a mirror for math problems? They wanted to reflect on the solutions.
40. Why did the math book always want to party? It loved to get down with its problems.
Best Math Puns
Here are some Best Math Puns.
41. What did the zero say to the number eight? Nice belt!
42. How do you stay warm in any room? Just stand in the corner; it’s always 90 degrees!
43. Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems.
44. What did one math book say to the other math book? I’ve got problems.
45. Why do mathematicians love the beach? Because of the sine and cosine waves.
46. What do you call a number that can’t keep still? A roamin’ numeral.
47. Why was the math test surprising? It wasn’t prepared for all the square roots.
48. Why did the student wear glasses in math class? To improve di-vision.
49. Why did the student eat the math book? Because the teacher told them it had too many problems.
50. Why did the student bring a ladder to math class? They heard the course was about high-level equations.
Final Thoughts about Math Jokes
- Storm Jokes
- Rain Jokes
- Fashion Jokes
- Scarf Jokes
- Knitting Jokes
- Riddles Jokes
- Math Jokes
- Birthday Jokes
- Camping Jokes
- Mother’s Day Jokes