Here are 50 Funny Oatmeal Jokes and the Best Oatmeal Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Oatmeal Dad jokes. Find your favorite puns about oatmeal and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here is the collection of 50 Oatmeal jokes.
1. Why did the oatmeal go to therapy? It had too many issues!
2. What did one bowl of oatmeal say to the other bowl? “Oats a pleasure to meet you!”
3. What do you call a grumpy bowl of oatmeal? Grouchy groats!
4. Why was the oatmeal acting suspicious? It was feeling a bit flaky.
5. How do you make oatmeal laugh? Tickley it’s oats!
6. What did the oatmeal say to the raisins? “I’m Berry glad you’re here!”
7. Why did the oatmeal get a promotion? Because it had a great work ethic!
8. Why was the computer cold? It left its Windows open while eating oatmeal!
9. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite type of comedy? Quaker jokes!
10. Why did the oatmeal blush? Because it saw the honey and banana undressing!
11. How do you throw a surprise party for oatmeal? You try to sneak up on it quietly!
12. What do you call oatmeal that you flirt with? Hot and steamy breakfast!
13. Why did the oatmeal refuse to play hide and seek? It didn’t want to be the cereal killer’s target.
14. What’s a bowl of oatmeal’s favorite exercise? Pilates!
15. How do you comfort oatmeal that’s feeling down? You give it a warm, comforting hug!
16. Why did the raisin refuse to date the oatmeal? I was tired of getting rolled into sticky situations.
17. How did the oatmeal greet the milk? “I’m cereal-sly glad you’re here!”
18. What’s a bowl of oatmeal’s favorite song? “Don’t Stop Be-Leafin'”
19. Why did the oatmeal go to school? It wanted to get a little bit smarter!
20. What do you call an oatmeal that’s been promoted? An “A-grain” employee!
21. Why was Oatmeal a great actor? It could really “bowl” over the audience!
22. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite type of dance? The “grain” shuffle!
23. Why did the computer eat the oatmeal? It wanted a byte of something delicious!
24. What did the oatmeal say to the spoon? “You stir up some lovely memories!”
25. Why did the oatmeal break up with the yogurt? It felt like things were getting too “mixed up.”
26. How does oatmeal greet its friends? “Hey, old chums, we’ve been through thick and thin together!”
27. What did the banana say to the oatmeal? “You’re my peel-mate in crime!”
28. Why did the oatmeal go to the gym? It wanted to get ripped… as in oats!
29. How do you describe a bowl of oatmeal’s emotions? Oats-so-sensitive!
30. Why was the oatmeal always invited to parties? It was great at breaking the ice.
31. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite holiday? Oats-ter!
32. Why did the oatmeal refuse to tell its secrets? It was afraid they’d become “food for thought.”
33. How did the oatmeal become a comedian? It had a natural “grain” for making people laugh!
34. What did the oatmeal say during the exam? “I’m porridge-full for this opportunity to show my knowledge!”
35. Why did the cookie feel shy around the oatmeal? It was afraid of getting crumbled emotions!
36. What do you call a bowl of oatmeal with an attitude? Sassy grains!
37. Why did the oatmeal invite the cinnamon to its party? It wanted to add some spice to the night!
38. What did the oatmeal say to the microwave? “Heat’s on, buddy!”
39. Why did the oatmeal give up playing hide and seek? It felt like it was always getting eaten out.
40. How do you compliment oatmeal? “You’re always a bowl to make my day better!”
Best Oatmeal Jokes
Here is our Best Oatmeal Jokes Collection.
41. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite type of movie? A “stirring” drama!
42. Why did the raisin refuse to swim in the oatmeal? It didn’t want to be in hot water!
43. How does oatmeal stay calm? It practices deep “grain” meditation!
44. Why was the computer jealous of the oatmeal? It couldn’t compete with such a satisfying breakfast!
45. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite sport? Cross-country oats-Celtics!
46. Why did the oatmeal refuse to get a makeover? It was comfortable in its oats.
47. What did the oatmeal say to the treadmill? “I’ll run circles around you… in a bowl!”
48. How do you make oatmeal feel special? You give it a big, warm hug!
49. Why did the oatmeal go to the art class? It wanted to learn how to draw the perfect swirls!
50. What’s an oatmeal’s favorite type of book? A stirring romance novel!
Final Thoughts about Oatmeal Jokes
- Tomato Jokes
- Salt Jokes
- Oatmeal Jokes
- Potato Jokes
- Pineapple Jokes
- Noodle Jokes
- Pancakes Jokes
- Pepper Jokes
- Cheese Jokes
- Pear Jokes