Here are 50 Funny Pee Jokes and the Best Pee Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Pee Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Pee and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Pee.
1. Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? To get to the bottom, just like my pee stream!
2. I told my wife she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised and peeved.
3. My friend said he could make his pee sound like an alphabet. I didn’t believe him until I heard him go, “Pee-pee-cue!”
4. What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine – just like my pee dance!
5. I asked the computer for a joke about urine. It just couldn’t process it.
6. Why did the scarecrow go to the bathroom? He needed to pee his pants!
7. I had to clean the bathroom mirror today. It was always getting misted up when my pee was aimed the wrong way.
8. Why did the toilet paper blush? Because it saw the toilet’s junk!
9. I tried to write a pee joke, but it was too wet to handle.
10. Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn’t budget, so he worked it out with a pencil and pee-paper.
11. Why did the urine go to school? Because it wanted to be a little “wiz-kid”!
12. Why did the toilet go to therapy? It had too many issues to flush out.
13. What’s a bladder’s favorite game? “Pee-Kaboo!”
14. Why was the bathroom embarrassed? Because it saw the toilet paper’s full reveal!
15. Why was the math book sad? It had too many problems, just like my pee routine.
16. Why did the urine get an award? Because it was the best at its “liquid” action job!
17. Why did the smartphone go to the bathroom? I heard it could get a better signal there, especially if you’re streaming “Pee-netflix”!
18. I got a bladder infection after swimming in a lake. I guess you could say I was “in-pain-lake.”
19. Why did the toilet call a plumber? Because it had too many “flushbacks”!
20. Why don’t skeletons pee? They don’t have the guts.
21. Why did the urine refuse to flow? It was just a little bit pee-shy.
22. What do you call a bathroom that insults you? A loo-dicrous place!
23. Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? To get to the bottom, just like my pee pressure!
24. Why did the urine go to the bank? It wanted to check its “liquid” assets.
25. Why did the toilet paper get a promotion? Because it was outstanding in its field.
26. What’s a bladder’s favorite exercise? Pelvic “floor” lifts!
27. Why did the toilet paper bring a ladder? It wanted to be a part of the high-society flush!
28. Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired, just like my pee schedule.
29. What did one toilet say to the other? “You’re looking flushed today!”
30. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything, just like my excuses for not making it to the bathroom on time!
31. Why did the urine fail the test? It didn’t have enough “urine” tell!
32. What do you call a bathroom that’s out of order? A “pee”-restroom.
33. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing, just like how my face turns red when I miss the toilet!
34. Why did the toilet paper get a standing ovation? It performed well under pressure.
35. What’s a bathroom’s favorite type of music? Heavy “pee”-tal!
36. Why did the urine get a promotion? It always rises to the occasion!
37. What’s a toilet’s favorite plant? A “pee”-only!
38. Why don’t scientists trust stairs? Because they’re always up to something, just like my pee stream!
39. What did one toilet say to the other toilet? “You’re the only one who gets me, even when I’m a little flushed.”
Best Pee Puns
Here are some Best Pee Puns.
40. Why did the urine refuse to play cards? It didn’t want to deal with a “leak” of information!
41. What’s a bathroom’s favorite food? “Pee”-nut butter and jelly!
42. Why did the toilet paper go to therapy? It had too many “unraveled” emotions!
43. What did one bathroom stall say to the other? “I’m feeling a bit empty today.”
44. Why did the urine get a ticket? It was caught “peeding”!
45. What’s a toilet’s favorite exercise? Squat “pees”!
46. Why did the toilet paper roll across the road? It wanted to get to the other “side”!
47. Why don’t urinals ever get lonely? Because they always have “company”!
48. Why did the urine refuse to swim in the ocean? It was afraid of “sea-pee” monsters!
49. What’s a toilet’s favorite dance move? “The Flush Slide”!
50. Why did the bathroom go on strike? It was tired of being the butt of all jokes!
Final Thoughts about Pee Jokes