Here are 50 Funny Periodic Table Jokes and the Best Periodic Table Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Periodic Table Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Periodic Table and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Periodic Table Jokes
Here are 50 jokes about Periodic Table :
1. Did you hear about the chemist who fell into the periodic table? He became “NaCl-y” injured.
2. I told a chemistry joke, but there was no reaction.
3. Why do chemists like nitrates so much? Because they’re cheaper than day rates.
4. Gold is such a noble element. It doesn’t associate with common elements like you and me.
5. I asked the periodic table if it wanted to join my football team. It said it couldn’t because it’s inert.
6. I told a joke about noble gases, but they didn’t react.
7. Iron is a great element. It’s strong and even knows how to handle pressure.
8. If H2O is the formula for water, what’s the formula for ice? H2O cubed.
9. Helium walked into a bar. The bartender said, “We don’t serve noble gases here.” Helium didn’t react.
10. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
11. What did one ion say to the other? “I’ve got my ion you.”
12. I have a joke about sodium, but Na.
13. Oxygen went on a date with potassium. It went OK.
14. I told a chemistry joke in a room full of elements. There was no reaction.
15. I tried to make a pun about the elements, but all the good ones were Argon.
16. Silver and gold walk into a bar. The bartender says, “Aren’t you guys supposed to be precious metals?” They reply, “We’re just here for the element of surprise!”
17. What did one chemist say to another? “Have you heard of the element of confusion?”
18. Why do chemists like napping? Because they like to rest their elements.
19. If you can’t helium or curium, you barium.
20. I told my chemistry teacher a joke, but there was no reaction – again.
21. Why do chemists enjoy working with ammonia? Because it’s pretty basic stuff.
22. Did you hear about the element that’s gone bankrupt? It’s been atomized.
23. Did you hear about the scientist who froze themselves to absolute zero? They’re 0 Know.
24. What do you call a tooth in a glass of water? One molar solution.
25. Why did the chemist cover themselves in bright green gas? They wanted to stand out.
26. I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
27. What do you call iron that you can see through? “I see through it.”
28. I tried to tell a chemistry joke, but all the good ones were Argon.
29. How do you organize a space party? You planet!
30. I used to tell jokes about elements, but then I got no reactions.
31. Silver is a great conductor. Gold just can’t compete with that kind of electricity.
32. I told a joke about potassium. K.
33. Why do chemists find working with ammonia easy? Because it’s pretty basic.
34. Did you hear about the chemist who was reading a book about helium? He couldn’t put it down.
35. I made a joke about sodium, but it was Na-thing special.
36. I tried to make a chemistry joke, but all the good ones are Argon.
37. Why was the chemistry book so sad? It lost its ions.
38. What’s a mole’s favorite food? Guacamole!
39. I’m so good at chemistry, I know all the good jokes Argon.
40. What did the biologist wear to impress their date? Designer genes.
Best Periodic Table jokes
Here are some Best Periodic Table Jokes.
41. Why did the chemist break up with their Bunsen burner? There was no spark.
42. Why do chemists like nitrates so much? They’re cheaper than day rates.
43. Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK.
44. Why can’t you trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
45. I told a chemistry joke to Helium. He didn’t react.
46. Why did the chemist throw away their periodic table? They found it too reactive.
47. I told a joke about a chemical reaction, but there was no reaction.
48. I used to tell jokes about the periodic table, but they got no reactions.
49. What did the scientist say when they found two isotopes of helium? “HeHe!”
50. I asked the periodic table for a joke about sodium. It replied, “Na.”
Final Thoughts about Periodic Table Jokes
- Clay Jokes
- Time Jokes
- Table Jokes
- Periodic Table Jokes
- Truck Jokes
- Bus Jokes
- Motorcycle Jokes
- Tractor Jokes
- Boat Jokes
- Plane Jokes