Here are 50 Pigeon Jokes and the Best Pigeon Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Pigeon Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Pigeons and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 Funny Pigeon Jokes for you:
1. Why did the pigeon sit on the clock? Because it wanted to be on time!
2. What do you call a pigeon that can play the guitar? A rock dove!
3. How do pigeons stay cool in the summer? They use air conditioning coo-units!
4. Why did the pigeon join the choir? It wanted to hit all the high coos!
5. What’s a pigeon’s favorite type of movie? Coo-remedies, of course!
6. What do you get when you cross a pigeon and a parrot? A bird that talks non-stop but still can’t find its way!
7. Why do pigeons make bad detectives? Because they always coo-lt the case!
8. What do pigeons like to do on weekends? Wing it and have a flap-tastic time!
9. Why was the pigeon blushing? It saw the other birds getting egg-cited!
10. What did the pigeon say to its partner after a fight? “Let’s call a truce, and live in peace!”
11. Why don’t pigeons like sharing food? Because they’re a bit coo-throat!
12. What’s a pigeon’s favorite sport? Beak-ball!
13. Why was the pigeon banned from the magic show? It kept revealing the coo-tricks!
14. How do pigeons send messages on their phones? With beak texts, of course!
15. Why do pigeons make terrible stand-up comedians? Because their jokes always seem a little coo-coo!
16. Why did the pigeon refuse to become a lawyer? It didn’t want to be a legal beagle!
17. What do you call a pigeon that can navigate through mazes? A coo-dini!
18. Why did the pigeon become a detective? It wanted to catch all the con-feathers!
19. What’s a pigeon’s favorite game show? “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire… of Birdseed!”
20. What do you get when you cross a pigeon and a snake? A bird that leaves a trail of feathers wherever it slithers!
21. Why did the pigeon break up with its partner? It felt like the relationship was just going coo-fast!
22. What do pigeons say when they meet at the gym? “Let’s wing it together!”
23. Why did the pigeon refuse to play hide-and-seek? Because it was always spotted!
24. How do pigeons stay in touch with their friends? They send coo-tiful postcards!
25. Why did the pigeon go to school? To improve its communication skills!
26. What’s a pigeon’s favorite dance move? The coo-coo shuffle!
27. Why did the pigeon get a speeding ticket? It was flying over the limit!
28. What did the pigeon say when it received a compliment? “Oh, stop it, you’re making me coo-blush!”
29. How do you apologize to a pigeon? You say, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers!”
30. Why do pigeons always win arguments? Because they are masters of coo-ping!
31. What do you call a pigeon that’s always telling jokes? A coo-median!
32. Why was the pigeon always on the computer? It was addicted to surfin’ the web!
33. What do you call a pigeon that can fix things? A repair-bird!
34. How do pigeons greet each other during winter? “Ice to meet you!”
35. Why did the pigeon break up with its smartphone? It was tired of all the coo-ting!
36. What did the pigeon say to the pigeons on Valentine’s Day? “You make my heart coo faster!”
37. Why did the pigeon bring string to the party? It wanted to tie the conversation together!
38. How do pigeons stay organized? They keep a coo-dex!
39. What’s a pigeon’s favorite fruit? Coop-berries!
40. Why was the pigeon always worried? It was afraid of becoming a squab!
Best Pigeon jokes
Here are some Best Pigeon Jokes.
41. What’s a pigeon’s favorite type of weather? Cool and breezy!
42. How do you compliment a pigeon’s singing? “You have a truly coo-full voice!”
43. What did the pigeon say when it landed on a scarecrow? “Nice try, but I’m not easily coo-kered!”
44. Why did the pigeon start a band? It had a flair for coo-performing!
45. What’s a pigeon’s favorite game on a hot day? Water-coo-ler tag!
46. Why did the pigeon wear glasses? To improve its coo-revision!
47. What did one pigeon say to another after a long flight? “We winged it this time!”
48. What do you call a pigeon with a crown? A king-coo!
49. How do pigeons send money to each other? By using the bird bank!
50. Why did the pigeon become a chef? I loved cooking up new recipes!
Final thoughts about Pigeon Puns