Here are 50 Funny Rowing Jokes and the Best Rowing Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top collection of Rowing Dad Jokes; find your favorite Jokes about Rowing, then share them with your friends and family members.
Here are some of our Favorite Dad Jokes about Rowing.
1. Why did the rower bring a ladder to the regatta? To get to the next level!
2. How do rowers stay in shape? They keep pulling their weight.
3. What did the rower say after a long race? “Or are you kidding me?”
4. Why did the rowing team start a band? They wanted to make some rocking music!
5. Why was the rower a great dancer? They had an excellent rotation!
6. What’s a rower’s favorite type of movie? Anything with a lot of row-mance!
7. Why did the rower bring a fan to the boat? To keep things a-rowing!
8. What do you call a rowing competition between monsters? A “scare-dash”!
9. Why did the rower get in trouble with the chef? They couldn’t stop “buttering” their oars.
10. How do rowers send messages? By using “row-mantic” letters in bottles!
11. Why did the rower bring a pencil to the regatta? To make sure they could draw a straight line across the finish!
12. What’s a rower’s favorite type of coffee? “Robust”!
13. Why did the rower break up with their oar? It just wasn’t a good match anymore.
14. What’s a rower’s favorite game? “Tug of War”!
15. Why was the rowing team so good at solving mysteries? They had great “detect-oar” skills!
16. How do rowers apologize? They “or” Sorry!
17. What’s a rower’s favorite fruit? “Watermelon”!
18. Why did the rower bring a backpack to the race? To carry their “oar” organizational skills!
19. How do rowers keep their hair in check? With lots of “row-bobby” pins!
20. Why did the rower go to therapy? To work through their “oar” deal.
21. What’s a rower’s favorite type of sandwich? A “sub-marine-oar”!
22. Why did the rower go to space? To experience “out of this orbit”!
23. How do rowers cheer each other on? They give “oar-inspiring” speeches!
24. What do you call a rowing competition with farm animals? “Baa-title” of the boats!
25. Why was the rower always happy? They had a great “oar” of positivity!
26. What did the rower say to the river? “You can’t control the flow, but you can control the oars!”
27. How do rowers make important decisions? They “or” organize their thoughts.
28. Why did the rower bring a ladder to the gym? They heard it was a great way to do “stair” workouts!
29. What’s a rower’s favorite type of dessert? “Oar-eo” cookies!
30. Why was the rowing team great at throwing parties? They knew how to “oar-organize” fun!
31. How do rowers listen to music? With their “oar-buds” in!
32. What did the rower say to the doubters? “I’m on a different “oar” bit!”
33. Why did the rower bring a pillow to the boat? To have a comfy “how-to”!
34. What’s a rower’s favorite type of TV show? “Row-mates”!
35. Why did the rowing team start a gardening club? They wanted to learn about “row-ses”!
36. How do rowers stay calm during races? They find their “oar-asis” of tranquility.
37. What’s a rower’s favorite type of tree? “Weep-oar” willow!
38. Why did the rower join the circus? They wanted to show off their “acro-oar-basics”!
39. How do rowers navigate? With the help of their “navi-g-oar”!
40. What’s a rower’s favorite ice cream flavor? “Oar-chid” swirl!
Best Rowing Jokes
Here is the collection of our Best Rowing Jokes.
41. Why was the rowing team great at math? They were experts in “row-station” problems!
42. How do rowers stay cool in the summer? They have plenty of “oar”-conditioning!
43. What’s a rower’s favorite board game? “Oar-egon” Trail!
44. Why did the rower bring a dictionary to the race? To improve their “vocab-oar-y”!
45. How do rowers tell jokes? They have a knack for “oar articulation”!
46. What’s a rower’s favorite type of bread? “Row”-gh dough!
47. Why did the rowing team start a fashion line? They had great “row-ture” sense!
48. How do rowers study? With a lot of “row-peat”!
49. What’s a rower’s favorite type of dance? The “boogie-oar”!
50. Why was the rower always relaxed? They had mastered the art of “zen-oar”!
Final thoughts About Rowing Jokes
- Fishing Jokes
- Super Bowl Jokes
- Rowing Jokes
- Frisbee Jokes
- Running Jokes
- Science Jokes
- Biology Jokes
- Cowboy Jokes
- Construction Jokes