Here are 50 Funny Running Jokes and the Best Running Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top collection of Running Dad Jokes; find your favorite Jokes about Running, then share them with your friends and family members.
Here are some of our Favorite Dad Jokes about Running.
1. Why did the runner bring a ladder to the race? Because they heard it was a “high-stakes” competition!
2. I asked my running shoes if they wanted to go for a jog, but they just laced me with silence.
3. Why don’t runners ever tell secrets? Because they can’t keep their mouths shut!
4. Why did the tomato turn red while running? Because it saw the salad dressing!
5. I tried running a marathon, but I couldn’t make it to the starting line – I got lost in my warm-up routine!
6. What do you call a slow runner? A walkie-talkie.
7. I told my friend a running joke, but they couldn’t keep up with the punchline.
8. Why did the scarecrow win the race? Because he was outstanding in his field!
9. I thought about entering a race, but I didn’t want to get ahead of myself.
10. Why don’t runners ever gamble? Because they’re always afraid of losing their strides!
11. Did you hear about the runner who won the race without any shoes? He put his best foot forward.
12. I tried to make a running joke, but it took too long to get to the finish line.
13. What do you call a runner who doesn’t do yoga? Inflexible marathoner.
14. I used to be a runner, but then I lost track.
15. Why did the running shoe go to therapy? Because it had too many sole-searching issues!
16. What’s a runner’s favorite type of music? Jog-ic!
17. Why don’t runners ever play hide and seek? Because they always get caught up in their tracks.
18. What do you call a race between two snails? A running joke.
19. I joined a running group, but they were too fast for me – they left me in the dust!
20. What do you call a running vampire? Cardio-vascular.
21. Why did the computer start running? Because it had too many bugs to work out.
22. I told my running partner a joke during the race, but they couldn’t catch their breath to laugh.
23. Why did the tomato refuse to race with the lettuce? Because it thought the lettuce was ahead!
24. I tried to tell a joke about running, but I ran out of breath.
25. Why did the golfer start running? Because he wanted to get in the “swing” of things.
26. What’s a runner’s favorite type of movie? Anything with a good “pace” line.
27. Why did the bicycle go to the gym? It wanted to get “tired” of running everywhere.
28. Why did the running shoe break up with the sock? Because it felt suffocated!
29. What’s a runner’s favorite type of dessert? Anything with a “sprint” of flavor.
30. Why did the runner bring a pencil to the race? In case they wanted to take “notes” on their performance.
31. I tried to tell a running joke, but I kept getting sidetracked.
32. Why don’t runners ever get lost? They always find their way back to their starting line.
33. What’s a runner’s favorite instrument? The “treadmill”!
34. Why did the tomato turn red while running? Because it saw the finish line and got embarrassed!
35. I joined a running club for pun enthusiasts – it’s all about the “puns” and PRs!
36. Why don’t runners ever play cards? They’re afraid of getting dealt a bad “run.”
37. What did the running shoe say to the sneaker? “You’re a great ‘soulmate!”
38. Why did the chicken start running marathons? It wanted to prove it wasn’t just a “chicken”!
39. What’s a runner’s favorite type of book? Anything with a good “run-on” sentence.
40. Why did the runner go to the bank? To get their “cents” of accomplishment!
Best Running Jokes
Here is the collection of our Best Running Jokes.
41. What’s a runner’s favorite dance move? The “jog” shuffle!
42. Why did the running shoe go to school? To get a better “tread” education!
43. I tried to tell a running joke, but I ran out of “track” of thought.
44. Why did the tomato get disqualified from the race? Because it couldn’t ketchup to the competition!
45. What’s a runner’s favorite kind of comedy? Anything with a “running” gag.
46. Why did the runner bring a calendar to the race? To keep track of their “mile” stones!
47. What do you call a running shoe that’s always complaining? A “sneaker”!
48. Why don’t runners ever tell knock-knock jokes? They’re too focused on “pacing” themselves.
49. Why did the bicycle challenge the runner to a race? It wanted to prove it could “cycle” through the competition.
50. I told my running shoes a joke, but they just “tied” up the conversation.
Final thoughts About Running Jokes
- Fishing Jokes
- Super Bowl Jokes
- Rowing Jokes
- Frisbee Jokes
- Running Jokes
- Science Jokes
- Biology Jokes
- Cowboy Jokes
- Construction Jokes