Here are 50 Funny Trampoline Jokes and the Best Trampoline Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Trampoline Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Trampolines and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 jokes about Trampolines:
1. Why did the scarecrow bring a trampoline? He wanted to have a “bouncing” good time!
2. What do you call a kangaroo on a trampoline? A jumpy jumper!
3. Why did the chicken bring a trampoline to the barn? To get to the other side, of course!
4. How do you organize a trampoline party? Bounce ideas around!
5. What’s a trampoline’s favorite game? Hopscotch – they’re always ready to hop!
6. Why did the tomato turn red on the trampoline? Because it saw the salad dressing!
7. Why was the math book on the trampoline? It wanted to have problems solved “bouncily”!
8. What did the trampoline say to the basketball? “Don’t worry, I’ve got your bounce covered!”
9. Why was the trampoline feeling self-conscious? Because it couldn’t “spring” any surprises!
10. What did one trampoline say to the other? “You make my heart bounce with joy!”
11. Why don’t trampolines ever tell secrets? Because they might spring a leak!
12. What do you get when you cross a trampoline with a dictionary? A bouncy conversation!
13. Why did the elephant bring a suitcase to the trampoline? Because it wanted to pack a trunk full of fun!
14. What do you call a group of musical trampolines? A “boing” band!
15. Why was the trampoline cold? Because it had lost its spring jacket!
16. What did the trampoline do when it won an award? It bounced with pride!
17. How do you catch a squirrel on a trampoline? Bounce around until you catch it “off-guard”!
18. Why did the banana go on the trampoline? It wanted to split!
19. What did the trampoline say to the exercise mat? “You’re just not as uplifting as I am!”
20. Why did the computer go on the trampoline? To catch some “mega” bytes!
21. Why did the cat refuse to jump on the trampoline? It was afraid of getting “pawsitively” bounced around!
22. What did the trampoline write in its diary? “Today was a bouncing success!”
23. Why was the trampoline the life of the party? Because it always knew how to “spring” into action!
24. Why don’t trampolines ever get lost? They always know how to bounce back!
25. What’s a trampoline’s favorite kind of weather? Springtime, of course!
26. Why did the tomato refuse to jump on the trampoline? It was too “squishy” for the bouncing fun!
27. What did the trampoline say to the soccer ball? “I get a real kick out of bouncing with you!”
28. Why did the bicycle go on the trampoline? It wanted to learn some “wheely” impressive tricks!
29. What did the trampoline say to the jumper? “You know how to bounce me off my feet!”
30. Why did the teddy bear refuse to jump on the trampoline? It was afraid of “stuffing” up its landing!
31. How do you make a trampoline smile? Bounce it up with some good jokes!
32. What do you call a trampoline that’s having a bad day? A “down in the dumps” pad!
33. Why did the tomato turn green on the trampoline? It saw the salad dressing up in the air!
34. What’s a trampoline’s favorite type of music? Anything with a good “bounce” beat!
35. Why did the owl go on the trampoline at night? To practice its “hoot” springs!
36. What do you call a trampoline that’s a great dancer? A “bouncin’ and groovin'” surface!
37. Why did the baseball go on the trampoline? To try out for the major leagues of bouncing!
38. What did the trampoline say to the pool? “I’ll show you some real high jumps!”
39. Why did the smartphone go on the trampoline? It wanted to experience a “bouncing” WiFi signal!
40. What do you get when you cross a trampoline with a kangaroo? Bouncing joeys!
Best Trampoline jokes
Here are some Best Trampoline Jokes.
41. Why did the astronaut bring a trampoline to space? To have a little “lift-off” fun!
42. What did the trampoline do when it got a new job? It jumped for joy!
43. Why did the ghost refuse to jump on the trampoline? It was scared it would go “through” the roof!
44. What do you call a trampoline that can do magic tricks? A “bouncy” illusionist!
45. Why did the banana peel go on the trampoline? It wanted to slip into some bouncy fun!
46. What did the trampoline say to the acrobat? “You flip me out!”
47. Why did the computer mouse bring a trampoline? It wanted to “click” into some bouncing action!
48. What’s a trampoline’s favorite dessert? A “spring” roll!
49. Why did the tomato bring a ladder to the trampoline? I heard the jumps were “over the top”!
50. What did the trampoline say when asked about its favorite sport? “High jumping – it’s in my springs!”
Final Thoughts about Trampoline Jokes
- Straw Jokes
- Straw Jokes
- Needle Jokes
- Trampoline Jokes
- Marble Jokes
- Roller Coaster Jokes
- Beauty Jokes
- Stripe Jokes
- Hot Tub Jokes
- Slime Jokes