Here are 50 Funny Writing Jokes and the Best Writing Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Writing Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Writing and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 50 collections of Funny Writing Jokes.
1. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
2. I used to be a poet, but I didn’t have the rhyme or reason to continue.
3. Parallel lines have so much in common. Too bad they’ll never meet.
4. The past, present, and future walked into a bar. It was tense.
5. I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it, then I write about it.
6. Why did the punctuation marks go to the therapy session? They had too many issues!
7. Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.
8. I asked my computer if it could help me with writer’s block. It said, “I can’t compute that problem.”
9. Did you hear about the grammar teacher who was assaulted? They got punctuated!
10. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything—just like some writers!
11. What do you call a group of musical writers? A band of authors.
12. My writing skills are like a tangled web. They’re full of knots.
13. Writing a book about reverse psychology is just terrible!
14. I used to play piano by ear, but now I use my hands.
15. I’ve been trying to write a novel about classical music, but it’s just not my forte.
16. What’s a writer’s favorite type of music? Poetry in motion.
17. I’m writing a book about a broken pencil. It’s got no point.
18. I’m writing a book about ducks in outer space. It’s a quackademic masterpiece.
19. My thesaurus has left me at a loss for words.
20. The writer’s room was so quiet, you could hear a plot drop.
21. I tried writing with a broken heart, but my pen kept running out of ink.
22. I used to be a writer, but I lost the plot.
23. Why was the comma so self-conscious? It felt like it was always under someone else’s influence.
24. I told my computer I needed a break from writing. Now it won’t stop giving me Kit Kat ads.
25. Writers never die; they just lose their characters.
26. What do you call a group of introverted writers? Silent consonants.
27. Writing a book is like cooking—sometimes you need a dash of creativity and a pinch of caffeine.
28. I asked my writing coach for help. They said, “You’re on your own word count.”
29. My writing process? Step one: Procrastinate. Step two: Panic. Step three: Repeat.
30. I started a gardening blog, but my posts kept getting buried.
31. Why did the novelist put their money in the blender? They wanted to make some smooth sentences.
32. Writers who steal ideas are just plot plunderers.
33. I tried to write a play about puns, but it was a play on words.
34. The pen is mightier than the sword, but the delete key is mightier than them both.
35. Why did the poet go to therapy? They had too many deep issues.
36. My writing style is like a snowflake—unique and occasionally hard to decipher.
37. I used to be a novelist, but I lost the plot.
38. I’m writing a book about mazes, but I’m stuck in the middle.
39. My writing is so top secret, even I can’t read it.
40. I told my computer I needed a break from writing, and now it’s sending me on vacation ads.
Best Writing jokes
Here are the Best Writing jokes.
41. I tried writing a book about herbs, but I couldn’t find thyme.
42. My writing process is like cooking pasta—throw it on the wall and see what sticks.
43. Why did the author go broke? Because they lost their commas and couldn’t make ends meet.
44. I used to be a playwright, but I couldn’t find the right script.
45. I used to write in cursive, but now my handwriting is illegible in any font.
46. What’s a writer’s favorite drink? Punctuation tea—it helps them steep their thoughts.
47. I’m writing a book about mountaineering, but I keep hitting a cliffhanger.
48. Why did the writer become a gardener? They wanted to cultivate their ideas.
49. I’m writing a novel about a haunted house, but it’s a bit of a ghostwrite.
50. I told my computer I needed a break from writing, and now it won’t stop giving me vacation ads.
Final Thoughts about Writing Jokes
Remember, humor is subjective, so different people may find jokes funny. But I hope these Writing jokes brought a smile to your face! You can find them from YOJOKE to hear more about Occupation Jokes.
- Writing Jokes
- Plum Jokes
- Fig Jokes
- Halloween Jokes
- Ghost Jokes
- Sailor Jokes
- Pharmacy Jokes
- Psychology Jokes
- Doctor Jokes
- Bakers Jokes