All the content on YoJoke is either submitted to YoJoke by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
YoJoke complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
We are sorry if we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used on our Website, please mail us your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL, and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in https://yojoke.com/ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Note: Please give us 2-3 business days to remove the infringing content. We assure you that we will remove the infringing content immediately.