Here are 65 Funny Driving Jokes and the Best Driving Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Driving Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Driving and then share them with your friends and family to make fun.
Here are 65 jokes about Driving:
1. Why did the scarecrow become a successful driver? Because he was outstanding in his field!
2. Why do cows make terrible drivers? They’re always grazing through traffic.
3. Parallel parking is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. A haystack of angry drivers honking at you.
4. I used to be a baker, but I couldn’t make enough dough. Now I’m a driver, and I still can’t make enough doughnuts!
5. My car and I have a lot in common. We both start making strange noises when we hit 60.
6. Why did the car go to therapy? It had too many issues to resolve.
7. I don’t need anger management; I need people to stop driving like idiots.
8. What do you call a snowman with a BMW? Frostbite.
9. Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired!
10. Parallel parking is just two cars playing Tetris.
11. Why did the bicycle fall over? Because it was two-tired.
12. Why don’t scientists trust atoms when they drive? Because they make up everything!
13. Did you hear about the car that became a math professor? It had too many problems.
14. I tried to make a pun about cars, but it just stalled.
15. My car’s nickname is “Autocorrect” – it thinks it knows where I want to go better than I do.
16. What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener.
17. My car has a great sense of humor – it always cracks up when I hit a speed bump.
18. Why did the bicycle fall over? It was two-tired!
19. Why did the car apply for a job? It wanted to quit being a gas guzzler and start earning its fuel!
20. I told my car to “take me to the gym.” It drove me to the donut shop instead.
21. Why did the computer take driving lessons? To get better at processing lanes!
22. How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it… just like merging onto a busy highway.
23. Why did the bicycle fall over in the library? Because it lost its balance.
24. What do you call a group of musical cars? A car-tet!
25. I used to be a baker, but I couldn’t make enough dough. Now I’m a taxi driver.
26. Why did the car apply for a loan? It needed more mileage.
27. My GPS and I are in a long-distance relationship. It’s always saying, “Turn around when possible.”
28. Did you hear about the car that went for a swim? It wanted to test its water displacement!
29. I have a joke about construction, but I’m still building it up.
30. Why don’t scientists trust vans? Because they can’t make carbon copies!
31. Why don’t traffic lights ever play hide and seek? Because they always turn red when you’re trying to hide!
32. I accidentally locked my keys in the car outside the deli. Now it’s a “locked meat” situation.
33. Why did the steering wheel break up with the brake pedal? It couldn’t handle the pressure.
34. How do you organize a space party? You “park” your car.
35. Why did the computer go to traffic school? It had too many “accidents.”
36. What do you call a can that drives a car? A “tin can” driver!
37. Why did the bicycle fall asleep? It was two-tired from all the cycling.
38. Did you hear about the car that started a band? It was a “horn” player.
39. Why was the belt arrested while driving? It was holding up traffic!
40. My car’s fuel gauge and I have something in common – we both never really know how much is left in the tank.
41. Why did the bike go to therapy? It had too many “cycles”-logical issues.
42. Why did the computer file a police report? It got mugged for its data.
43. Why don’t cars ever become race car drivers? They’re too tired after a long day on the road.
44. What did the left tire say to the right tire? “You seem a little deflated today.”
45. Why did the car bring a jacket? Because it had a cold engine.
46. Why do drivers in the UK always carry an umbrella? Just in case they hit a “rain”-deer!
47. What’s a car’s favorite song? “Don’t Stop Believin'” – it fuels their journey!
48. I used to be a baker, but I couldn’t make enough dough. Now I’m an Uber driver.
49. What do you call a car that’s full of sheep? A Lamborghini!
50. Why did the car’s navigation system go to therapy? It had trouble finding itself.
Best Driving jokes
Here are some Best Driving Jokes.
51. How do cars stay cool in the summer? They roll down the windows!
52. Did you hear about the car that was a great dancer? It had amazing “turn” moves.
53. Why was the bicycle shivering? It lost its chain of thought.
54. What did the driver say to the frog? “Hop in, we’re going for a ride!”
55. Why don’t cars ever write poetry? They can’t find the right rhythm – they’re always stuck in traffic!
56. Why did the bicycle fall over during the race? It couldn’t keep its balance.
57. How do you make a lemonade stand while driving? Use the turn signal!
58. Why did the car blush? Because it saw the street racing!
59. What do you call a car that’s been bitten by a vampire? An “ick” -mobile!
60. Why did the car’s tires break up? They just couldn’t handle the pressure anymore.
61. How do you make a car sound louder? Turn up the volume!
62. What’s a car’s favorite meal? Brake-fast!
63. Why don’t cars ever become detectives? They can’t make a turn without clues.
64. What did the steering wheel say to the car? “I’m steering you in the right direction!”
65. Why did the bicycle take a nap? It was tired of going around in circles!
Final Thoughts about Driving Jokes
- Tank Jokes
- Taxi Jokes
- Driving Jokes
- Gardening Jokes
- Salad Jokes
- Golf Jokes
- Chess Jokes
- Football Jokes
- Baseball Jokes
- Balls Jokes