Here are 100 Jungle Jokes and the Best Jungle Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top list of Jungle Dad Jokes. Find your favorite puns about Jungle and then share them with your friends and family members to make fun.
Here are 100 Funny Jungle Jokes for you:
1. Why did the monkey like to read the jungle book? It had a great aptitude for literature!
2. How do you throw a party in the jungle? You just hang out and wait for the monkeys to swing by!
3. What’s a lion’s favorite board game? Jungle-poly!
4. Why did the jungle break into laughter? Because the plants couldn’t stop photos-nicing!
5. Why was the jungle always buzzing with gossip? The trees couldn’t keep their trunks closed!
6. How do you make a tissue dance in the jungle? You put a little boogie in it!
7. What did the mama jungle say to her misbehaving cub? “Leaf me alone!”
8. What’s a leopard’s favorite song? “Roar” by Katy Perry!
9. How does a lion treat its jungle friends? With maintenance and respect!
10. Why do gorillas have big nostrils? Because they have big fingers!
11. Why don’t jungles ever get lost? Because they’re outstanding in their field!
12. What did the tiger say when he lost at hide-and-seek? “I guess I’m not kitten around anymore!”
13. Why did the chameleon refuse to play cards in the jungle? It was tired of always blending in!
14. What do you call a gorilla with a banana in each ear? Anything you like because he can’t hear you!
15. Why did the jungle doctor become a comedian? He had a natural talent for cracking up the animals!
16. What do you call a party with jungle cats? A perfect gathering!
17. Why did the giraffe go to school in the jungle? To get a higher education!
18. What’s a crocodile’s favorite footwear? Crocs, of course!
19. How do you invite a sloth to your jungle party? You send the invitation well in advance!
20. Why did the elephant bring a suitcase to the jungle? It wanted to pack its trunk!
21. What did the monkey say when it crossed the jungle river? “It’s water under the bridge!”
22. Why did the elephant bring a ladder to the jungle? To visit its high-flying bird friends!
23. How do you spot a happy camper in the jungle? They’ve got s’more smiles!
24. What’s a jungle’s favorite type of music? Jungle beats!
25. Why do jungle animals always go to school? To improve their “roar” intelligence!
26. How do you become friends with a snake in the jungle? Just hiss-tory!
27. What do you call a jaguar with a map? Directionally spotted!
28. Why did the hippo start a rock band in the jungle? He could handle the heavy bass!
29. What did the sloth say to the busy monkey? “You need to slow down and hang out more!”
30. How do jungle animals pay their bills? With cheetahs!
31. Why did the lion bring a telescope to the jungle? To see distant relatives!
32. What did the parrot want to be when it grew up? An “eggs”-plorer!
33. How do you catch a squirrel in the jungle? Climb up a tree and act like a nut!
34. Why did the jungle doctor always carry a snake with him? For reptile emergencies!
35. What do you call a monkey that loves potato chips? A chipmunk!
36. Why did the giraffe feel left out in the jungle? Everyone looked up to him!
37. How do you get an elephant out of the jungle? Take away its credit card!
38. What do you call a jungle cat that tells jokes? A laugh-opard!
39. Why was the jungle so noisy during naptime? The snoring lions couldn’t keep it down!
40. How do jungle animals avoid traffic jams? They take the “elephant” route!
41. Why did the tiger bring a pillow to the jungle? To sleep like a “big cat”!
42. What did the kangaroo say when it arrived in the jungle? “G’day, mate!”
43. How do you stop a rhino from charging? Take away its credit card!
44. Why do jungle animals never get sick? They have an excellent “jungle city”!
45. What do you call a nervous tree in the jungle? A “shiver”-wood!
46. Why did the monkey like to tell ghost stories? He loved to see the other animals’ “apes”-fright!
47. How do you know if a snake is a good dancer? It’s got great “rattle” moves!
48. What did the lion say when he saw an elephant wearing sunglasses? “I’ve got to get me a pair of those!”
49. How do you become friends with a gorilla in the jungle? Give it a big “Ape-proved”!
50. Why was the jungle always the best place for picnics? Because there were so many ant-tastic guests!
51. What’s a monkey’s favorite subject in school? History – because it’s full of “ape”-ic events!
52. Why did the jungle break into a chorus? The frogs croaked up a storm!
53. What do you call a lazy kangaroo in the jungle? A pouch potato!
54. How do jungle animals know what’s happening in the world? They watch “Wildlife” News!
55. Why did the tiger refuse to play hide-and-seek in the jungle? He thought he’d get “spotted” too easily!
56. What did the jaguar say when it won the race? “I’m perfectly fast!”
57. How does a chameleon travel in the jungle? With a “change” -ing disguise!
58. Why do elephants always bring an umbrella to the jungle? In case of a “thunder-trunk”!
59. What do you call a monkey that loves to bowl? A “high”-scorer!
60. Why did the owl always win at cards in the jungle? It had a great poker face!
61. How do you start a band in the jungle? Round up some wild instruments!
62. What did the leopard say to the tiger? “You’ve got some fierce fashion sense!”
63. Why do monkeys always tell jokes? They love to go “bananas” with laughter!
64. How do you make a jungle milkshake? Blend in some wild berries and a roaring lion’s growl!
65. What did the jungle explorer bring to stay cool? A portable “fan”-email!
66. Why was the Jungle fashion show so popular? The runway was a catwalk through the wild!
67. How do you organize a jungle party? You “monkey” around with the guest list!
68. What do you call a happy hippo in the jungle? A jolly hippo!
69. Why did the lizard-like to tell jokes to the trees? They always had great “bark”-reactions!
70. What do you get when you cross a lion with a parrot? A beast that can repeat everything twice!
71. How do jungle animals stay fit? They monkey around at the local gym!
72. What did the koala say when the jungle explorer offered him a ride? “No, thanks, I’ll just “tree”-vel on my own!”
73. Why did the giraffe go on a diet? To cut back on “leaf”-over food!
74. What’s a monkey’s favorite dessert? A banana split!
75. How do you know if an elephant is hiding in your fridge? You can’t close the door!
76. What did the monkey say when he lost his tail? “It’s okay, I’ll get it back in a “swinging” contest!”
77. Why did the jungle animals always carry a map? They didn’t want to get “bamboo”-led!
78. How do you start a conversation with a lion in the jungle? Very “roar”-fully!
79. What did the jungle animal say to the comedian? “You’re a real “wild” card!”
80. Why do jungle animals always know the latest gossip? Because the trees have “chatter”-boxes!
81. How do you invite a lion to a party in the jungle? You send him a “roar”-some invitation!
82. Why did the gorilla start a comedy club in the jungle? He wanted to see if he could make a “barrel” of laughs!
83. What do you call a scared hippo in the jungle? A “hippo-crit”!
84. How do you know if a jungle plant is good at basketball? It’s got a great “leaf”-up!
85. Why did the elephant bring a suitcase full of peanut butter to the jungle? In case it got “jumbo” hungry!
86. What do you call a monkey that loves to gamble? A “chip”-anime!
87. How do you stop a jungle tiger from charging? Show it a “rest”-the current menu!
88. What did the tree say to the jungle explorer? “I’ve put down roots here, and I’m not “leaf” -ing anytime soon!”
89. How do you make a jungle cat happy? Give it a “purr”fect scratching post!
90. Why did the jungle animals all visit the dentist? To maintain their “gnaw-some” smiles!
Best Jungle jokes
Here are some Best Jungle Jokes.
91. What did the lion say when it found its missing mate? “You’re “paw”-perfect!”
92. Why did the sloth become a jungle yoga instructor? It mastered the art of “slow-ga”!
93. How do you know if a monkey is good at maths? It can “ape” -ly calculate!
94. What’s a crocodile’s favorite game? Snap-trivia!
95. Why did the jaguar join the circus in the jungle? It wanted to show off its “purr”-performance skills!
96. What do you call a jungle cat with eight legs? A “taran tiger”!
97. Why did the monkey refuse to share its bananas? It was feeling a bit “ape” -ish!
98. How do you make a jungle flower bloom? You give it plenty of “sun” light!
99. What did the jungle chef serve for dessert? “Toucan” delight!
100. Why was the jungle always so full of laughter? Because the animals knew how to “monkey” around!
I hope these jokes bring laughter and joy to your day! Enjoy sharing them with friends and family!
Final thoughts about Jungle Puns