Here are 50 Funny Bowling Jokes and the Best Bowling Puns for Kids and Adults.
Here is our top collection of Bowling Dad Jokes; find your favorite Jokes about Bowling, then share them with your friends and family members.
Here are some of our Favorite Dad Jokes about Bowling.
1. Why was the bowling lane always calm? Because it had a good alley moment!
2. I told my friend a bowling joke, but it missed the mark.
3. What do you call a bowling ball that doesn’t roll? A spare tire!
4. I’m terrible at bowling. I guess you could say I’m a real “gutter” ball.
5. Why did the bowling pin go to therapy? It had too many splits!
6. I lost my job as a bowling pin setter. I guess I just couldn’t pin it down.
7. What’s a bowler’s favorite type of tree? A strike-cacia!
8. Why did the scarecrow become a professional bowler? He was outstanding in his field!
9. What do you call a cat that loves bowling? A spare-enthusiast!
10. I joined a bowling team, but I couldn’t find the right “frame” of mind.
11. Why did the chicken join a bowling league? It wanted to score a “turkey”!
12. How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little “bowl” in it!
13. What’s a bowler’s favorite song? “Rolling in the Deep” by Adele!
14. My friend got kicked out of the bowling alley for trying to use a frisbee. He just wanted to “bowl” differently!
15. Why don’t bowling pins ever go on vacation? They’re afraid they’ll get “knocked down”!
16. I told my girlfriend I was going bowling, but I just sat at home and “spared” myself the trouble.
17. What do you call a ghost that loves bowling? A “boo-ler”!
18. Why do bowlers make terrible spies? They can’t keep anything out of the “gutter”!
19. What did the bowling ball say to the pins? “Are you ready to roll?”
20. Why did the banana go bowling? It wanted to become a “split”!
21. Why did the computer go to bowling lessons? It had trouble with its “strikes” and “spares”!
22. I told my doctor I’m addicted to bowling. He said I needed to “strike” a balance in my life.
23. Why did the bowler bring a ladder to the bowling alley? He heard the competition was high!
24. What do you call it when a bowler makes a spare while eating a sandwich? A “sand-spare”!
25. I used to be a baker, but I switched to bowling. I kneaded a change!
26. What’s a bowler’s favorite type of math? Geometry, because of all the “angles”!
27. Why do bowlers make bad comedians? They always “pin” the blame on their jokes.
28. Why was the bowling ball happy? Because it was on a roll!
29. Why did the tomato turn red at the bowling alley? It saw the salad dressing in “strikes”!
30. What’s a bowler’s favorite board game? “Bowl-poly”!
31. Why did the bowling pins go to school early? They wanted to be in the “first frame”!
32. Why don’t bowlers ever get locked out of their houses? They always have a “spare” key!
33. What did the bowler say when they got a strike? “I’m on a roll!”
34. Why don’t bowlers ever get into arguments? They always keep things “bowling” smoothly.
35. What did the bowling ball say to the pins after a strike? “That’s how I roll!”
36. Why did the bowler bring a ladder? Because he heard the competition was high!
37. How do you make a bowling pin laugh? Tell it a “gutter”-y joke!
38. Why did the bowler bring string to the alley? In case he needed to “tie” the score!
39. Why did the bowler take a bath before the game? He wanted to wash away the competition.
40. What’s a bowler’s favorite type of movie? Anything with a good “roll”!
Best Bowling Jokes
Here is the collection of our Best Bowling Jokes.
41. Why don’t bowlers ever go broke? They always have a “spare” change!
42. Why was the bowling pin feeling confident? It knew how to “pin” down its goals!
43. Why was the bowler such a great musician? He knew how to “strike” a chord!
44. What do you call a dancing bowling ball? A “boogie” ball!
45. Why did the bowler wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a “split”!
46. Why did the bowler bring a raincoat to the alley? In case he got a “wet” spare!
47. What’s a bowler’s favorite subject in school? “Bowl”-ogy!
48. Why did the bowler apply for a job at the bakery? He heard they needed someone to “roll” the dough!
49. Why did the bowler go to the bank? He wanted to check his “balance”!
50. Why don’t bowlers ever play hide and seek? Because good luck hiding when you “pin” them down!
Final thoughts About Bowling Jokes
- Rugby Jokes
- Cricket Jokes
- Skiing Jokes
- Dart Jokes
- Tennis Jokes
- Volleyball Jokes
- Basketball Jokes
- Hockey Jokes
- Soccer Jokes
- Bowling Jokes